Just came from Ulta, and as usual, I bought more items that what I actually needed ( of course) but who can blame me? With a whole new set of priorities on my list,I hardly go shopping anymore, so....I deserve it!
I went to buy a concealer because my favorite one from Mac had ran out like a month ago and all I was using was my amazing BB cream from Boscia. I wanted to try to be a risk taker and check other brands. I tried several from Benefit, all of them leaving me with concealer creases around my eyes ( ugh) and tried others from two other (very expensive ) brands that had great coverage but in two seconds left me with those ugly makeup creases that make you look wrinkled and old ( yikes). Lets face it, when people talk to you, they look at your eyes more than anything ( unless you are Angelina Jolie that is)
Anyhoo...one of the girls at Ulta introduced me to this primer from Benefit Stay don't Stray and as soon as I put it on,I knew I had to take it. And it works as a concealer too!! No creases! And that has been four hours ago.
So what do you do at Ulta when you finally find what you were looking for? Keep looking for more stuff of course! (duh!)
So I bought this luscious mint lip balm from Eos, this Stila major lash mascara, O.P.I. Matte top coat and this It's a 10 miracle hair mask which I have never tried.
I will keep everyone posted on how good this mascara and hair mask really are in a future post.
But in the meantime, what do you think of this matte top coat? I wanted to try it in different colors...yay or nay??
Have a great weekend!!
- When you travel, sometimes it is really hard not to over pack and bring unnecessary items.
- Try to plan ahead your outfits per day.
- Organize your clothing in large zip-lock bags. This way when you open your luggage you don't have to take out your entire wardrobe just because you are searching that pretty red top. Roll your T shirts, underwear socks into separate zip-lock bags.there will be less shuffling of your clothes,and you can easily see what each bag contains. It also seals the air out compressing the clothes and giving you extra space.
- Try to use all the space in your luggage, you can store small items like creams inside shoes!
- Bring some hangers from your house, chances are the room will only provide a few, and when sharing a room, is likely someone will be without.