Search This Blog

9.13.2011

HOT in Miami








Okay so, m-a-y-b-e, you have not yet seen this wild, crazy, party like a rock star side of me, but I knew you would eventually so, I cut the rope short.
I am a social butterfly; always have always will, it's just that I cannot party like I used to party in my 20's.
So since I can only party hard once in every 2 to 3 weeks, when I do...I party HARD!
These are my colleagues from work...they look crazy huh? that's because THEY ARE!
I fit right in!
Miami is unbelievably H-O-T...I had my hair flat ironed that night, I bet you can tell..pffff. 
ahhhh..good times!!!
Farah

6 comments:

Adriana said...

i <3 the polka dot stockings!

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

Fabulous! And the outfit is so sexy gorgeous. x

roberto syrious said...

wow super cute post
love the black dress with the trasparent line in the middle!
it's top
cute blog! i'm following you by google friends box hope you'll do the same ONLY if' you'll like mine!
sweet italian kisses

Syriously in Fashion
Syriously Facebook Page

Unknown said...

great photos! love the dress
hey there :) i just subcribed to your blog..please subcribe back,i'd love to comment some more..
take care
xx,B

Lovely by Lucy said...

You look smoking hot in that dress girl! I love it. I wish I had boobs so that I could rock a dress as well.. ;)
Thanks so much for the very sweet comment on my blog!
X, Lucy
Lovely By Lucy

bluenailgirl said...

I love the body with trasparent V!!!

xoxoxxo