Search This Blog

Loading...

1.04.2014

Outfit Post #1

Hola!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful fourth day of the year...2014!!
Just a quick outfit post!
What I wore for a family dinner.
 I found this Zara dress in a Goodwill and these boots are the ones
 I used for my wedding and I LOVE them, they always make me feel pretty and dainty.
My baby Gianni wore a very masculine onesie..jeje







Follow me on instagram!!
                     




Do you like thrift stores?

Have a great day everyone!!


Pin It

4 comments:

BellaVida Letty said...

Beautiful like always. Love the fringe ruffles ...

Ezzy Guerrero-Languzzi said...

So sweet, Farah. Great outfit! :-)

Berty Morales said...

Beautiful and I love that dress. I can't believe you score it at the thrift store. Sometimes I do not get lucky like that. Happy New Year and so nice to see you back again blogging xoxox

Adriana Iris said...

great finds.